I am in Dolphin Browser HD v5.0 beta campaign! LOL

vera_w

Reaction score
The Dolphin Browser guys will finally update Dolphin Browser HD to v5.0. They claimed on their official blog: However, they will show the beta version on the Google I/O firstly. About the beta version, they say it would be a total conversion of our old impression of Dolphin Browser HD. Although I think it is good enough, I am still looking forward how it would challenge itself.
It seems that the dolphin guys really know what users are thinking about. So they hold a little campaign on their facebook and twitter accounts to let some users have privilege to take a preview of their big v5.0 beta. Fortunately, the rules are not difficult, according to their blog post:
• Follow us on Twitter or become our fans on Facebook
• Tell us “Why would you be a good Dolphin HD v5.0 beta tester?”, using hashtag #dolphinhd5 and should @dolphinbrowser if you choose leave message on twitter.
• According to your reasons, we will pick the most persuasive messages and the corresponding followers or fans to be our beta version testers.
• Don’t forget to leave your email address to us when you send us the short messages, so that we can contact you directly
• We will send you the download link around May 10.
So I am already in. Hope I am lucky enough to be picked. Then I will share with you guys my views on Dolphin Browser v5.0 beta. dancedroid