wont get my droid til tuesday??

bgreen82

Reaction score
its driving me crazy. we ordered our phones through letstalk, for a discount and they wont be here til tuesday. its driving me crazy. all i can do is read forums and watch youtube vids on what apps are good and what i wanna get. i need something else to pass the time and get my mind off it. mw2 doesnt even help.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Damn....3 more days....

read up all you can.....

arty2hottie

Reaction score
Im in the same boat. Im a january 5th upgrade and have been on here for a month learning all I can. Its been pretty cool reading about certain issues of the droid that people on here have help fixed. Just think we get to have two Christmases. Monday is the 2nd Christmas eve. :icon_ banana:

NickWgnr

Reaction score
READ UP! There is alot to learn about this phone if you plan on doing/ using things that aren't on the phone from the factory. I already see you found your way to the information central of all that is DROID so you are already well on your way.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

allikanbe

Reaction score
its driving me crazy. we ordered our phones through letstalk, for a discount and they wont be here til tuesday. its driving me crazy. all i can do is read forums and watch youtube vids on what apps are good and what i wanna get. i need something else to pass the time and get my mind off it. mw2 doesnt even help.

oh man, 3 days? you may as well cancel the order. that droid won't allow apps and it won't include the slide out keyboard. last i read, it won't have wifi either.

imiller913

Reaction score
three days wow read up it's alot to learn but you will love it