[WmD] Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme {7.0.0 & 8.0.0}

bill1253

Reaction score
The framework-res worked fine for me.
I just ran MM again but only the framework theme and it worked and then ask for a reboot with a reboot button. Usually it just reboots on its own by my experience.

EDIT for more info: all 3 themes worked fine- mms, talk, framework. I just did the framework because that was the one you were having problems with. Maybe someone else can try it and see what results they get.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: Interesting!! So apparently it's either framework.res OR mms and talk. Not all 3. I'll update the op in my thread to say what you just found. Thanks for your help Bill :D

yamaha83

Reaction score
is this update.zip the theme? or the full rom with the theme pre installed?

D

dazedabyss

Stewart, i am so glad you did your theme for UD 8 and now the download is so much better, i used to cringe when i wanted to dl your theme, it would take me sooo long to do it but watermark is my theme of preference, love your work, and now even a fast dl, and sprecovery. i will be a donater for sure. Thanks:icon_ banana:

StingRay

Reaction score
Stew

Loving Watermark'd on UD 8.0...looks fantastic and like how everything runs right!

I noticed the green "android head" icon in the notification bar for the stock SMS app....is there any way to integrate that into Handcent? I like the little guy, but I use HC...

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Any way you could theme the rotary locksreen?? That would be awesome!!! dancedroid

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Wow, thanks a lot for that. I really do appreciate it. This theme looks even better in person than the screen shots. Really great work

Im thinking about installing this theme, but cant find screenshots. Anyone know where I can find them?