Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme (RC2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Reaction score
Your correct, I should have maybe provided more helpful information. So OP sorry I was not more helpful to you.

pyro6128

Reaction score
pyro6128 - Wifi not working is likely a kernel issue. Maybe.

I thought it was a kernal issue also, but after trying out different ones the problem didnt fix itself. However, when I reflashed the rom but stuck with the stock theme instead of nextheme, my wifi worked without issue. I've heard of others having some issues with nextheme on this rom.

huskur

Reaction score
Haven't noticed any wifi issues. I will check it out shortly and post back. I am not in a wifi area at the moment. I am running nextheme though. We'll see

jesse s

Reaction score
Runnin with smp stunning Froyo 4.1

first time posting anything but love blackdroid/ultimate but have had to many fc Chev and BB are just to good Have stuck with them even though i like the cool black look.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
first time posting anything but love blackdroid/ultimate but have had to many fc Chev and BB are just to good Have stuck with them even though i like the cool black look.

First post ehh? Make an intro thread man. And Welcome!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

welcome to the forumsdancedroiddancedroid now go make an intro thread so everyone else can say hi to you:)

pyro6128

Reaction score
just noticed this was talking about rc2, i think i had the wifi problems with rc1

wingdo

Reaction score
I have no idea what all the ruckus was about on this forum with blackdroid, not do I want to hear about it as everything stated would be slanted by the poster.

I will say I am glad I stumbled upon UltimateDroid through another forum. I was going back and forth between BB 0.2.1 and UD RC1, but now that RC2 is out it's all I have been running and I have no desire to go back to BB (for now anyway).

I did have WiFi issues when using Nextheme, so I just don't use it. There are two issues I've run into with RC2 (both have been reported) the reboot scripts do not always work for me, and as reported above there are issues with the apps2SD hack. Hopefully both will be fixed soon and a RC3 will be out.

I have not had reboot issues with UD like I did with BB. It's solid for me with Chevy's ultra low volt 1000 kernel.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Many people I know and respect run his latest ROM and have high praises for it.

I don't see a lot of issues with his ROM, unlike some others who shall remain nameless.

I haven't tried it and I won't. That has nothing to do with BD, it's just that I'm happy with Froyo as is. I wouldn't use any ROM right now.

There, how's that for a fair and unbiased opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.