Status
Not open for further replies.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone have the link?

Sorry, we do not allow links to Blackdroids site.

Have you googled?

Just a question but when did this rule come out.. I have seen Mods post link to his website.. Not trying to cause trouble just curious..

FYI i dont run his rom currently and i am not a fanboy.. just curious

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
anyone have the link?

Have you googled?

Just a question but when did this rule come out.. I have seen Mods post link to his website.. Not trying to cause trouble just curious..

I know you're not trying to start trouble. We were informed by Admins about this about 3 days ago. Understand we are just doing our jobs.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Have you googled?

I know you're not trying to start trouble. We were informed by Admins about this about 3 days ago. Understand we are just doing our jobs.

no problem.. thanks for answering.. did not mean it as a slam on how you do your jobs..DF has a great staff best IMO..
thanks again
Justin

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I didn't mean to start any stuff. I don't know anything of his prior involvement with this site.

I just wanted to check out his rom, that's all. :)

WhiskeySix

Reaction score
ROFL! we can't post a direct-link, but we can post a link to the direct-link??? hahahah!! auh man... <sniffle> silly humans...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ROFL! we can't post a direct-link, but we can post a link to the direct-link??? hahahah!! auh man... <sniffle> silly humans...

why post this??? it is post like this that is going to get his named banned from this place..

chnkyeydflip

Reaction score
I didn't mean to start any stuff. I don't know anything of his prior involvement with this site.

I don't think you are starting anything. I'm pretty sure ur in the dark like a lot of us. I thought BD had appologized and everything was cool including sending DF's property. I'm not really sure what has transpired over the past week and not trying to start anything either. I think all the stuff just recently happened because about a week ago even some mods were still posting the links or supporting it. I'm sure DF has their reasons but if you want to try it I urge you to do so but just keep a back up of your current rom just incase you don't like RC2 or you get issues you weren't on your currrent ROM. Good luck to you. I'm running RC1 with no issues.

Mojo

Reaction score

Please do not do that either. Lets not press the issue. DroidForums has its reasons for its position on this subject. I would hate to see all threads and discussions closed too. (Not saying that is or will happen) but in the same since I would not push it.

huskur

Reaction score
I didn't mean to start any ****. I don't know anything of his prior involvement with this site.

You really didn't start a thing....really. It all stems from bad blood. You would think a huge site would be able to get over petty issues but thats neither here nor there and not for me to argue about. I agree that this is a utterly fantastic site but personally i have issues with "made on the fly rules". As i stated before though, that neither is something i have control over. Use the site for the great information. That in itself is huge, no matter how it is governed.

falkien

Reaction score
If you install his rom make sure that you don't put a theme on it. It was messing mine up. I think the best thing about his new rom is the UD control center. It runs all of the scripts with the click of a your screen. I have been following the UD drama from the beginning. I won't pretend that some shady stuff went on, but when it is all said and done I like his roms the best. I would put Pete's roms right next to his, it's just that there are little things that are different. The difference is what I would have chosen if I built my own. My suggestion is buy rom manager, backup your current rom and try another. It takes all of 10 mins and if you have time to come on these boards and ask about them spend some time trying them out.

chnkyeydflip

Reaction score

Please do not do that either. Lets not press the issue. DroidForums has its reasons for its position on this subject. I would hate to see all threads and discussions closed too. (Not saying that is or will happen) but in the same since I would not push it.

if i was reading his post right, I think he was just kidding since you guys said no direct link posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.