Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombbreaker

Reaction score
Bfp said:
I checked mine this afternoon and it said your device is up to date that was like at 6pm this evening, now i get Check for update is not available, so something is happening.

Same here. Just started at 11 pm est

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
A little off topic, but does anyone know why the CM10 stock build from yesterday gives me a Quadrant score around 500-600 points lower than .246? I thought JB was supposed to be faster LOL - it FEELS faster, doesn't bench as well though.

Bfp

Reaction score
Ok, maybe this is a silly question, but are those of you checking the server for an update on .905?

Yes Sir!:biggrin: im on .905 bone stock...i just did a reset and tried it again and it said Your device is up to date..no updates needed.

Lodmot

Reaction score
Ok, maybe this is a silly question, but are those of you checking the server for an update on .905?
Why does it even matter if it says "Not available." anyway? That could just be a glitch in your phones.
Mine says "Up to date". Don't excite yourselves over something that isn't gonna happen for two more weeks.

bombbreaker

Reaction score
Bfp said:
Yes Sir!:biggrin: im on .905 bone stock...i just did a reset and tried it again and it said Your device is up to date..no updates needed.

Bummer

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Not here. Checking from 244 my device is up to date. Who knew? Can we verify if this is happening to ALL 905 ppl and only 905 ppl? I've always seen it mean the phone was broken so far but if it's all and only 905s it is a bit odd, unless the universe has admitted that 905 is generically "broken"

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way, did anyone notice that the Atrix 2 soak blows our theory that Moto only soaks on weekends?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Although it always seems like VZW makes Moto their b!tch and lets other manufacturers off the hook easy.
4.jpg
I dunno, took them like 6 months to update the Galaxy Nexus from 4.0.2 to 4.0.4; and THAT'S a Nexus phone made by Samsung.

goatrope

Reaction score
Hmm. My Bionic says, "Droooiiiidddd!" when it boots up. Is that a sign of anything?

TominBristol

Reaction score
By the way, did anyone notice that the Atrix 2 soak blows our theory that Moto only soaks on weekends?

This was just the first email...an invitation to complete a form on Survey Monkey. Could be Friday before the list of players is set.

Bfp

Reaction score

I get ****ty reception out here and i did try it again and service was junk so that why i probably got what i got the first time.

Im in the Show Me State so now VRZ needs to show me the OTA......

Status
Not open for further replies.