Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadudea

Reaction score
Sheesh... I know that he put a lot of work into it but I feel like he threw a fit because he didn't like to be told to calm down... No reason to just up and move everything and everyone. Sounds like a pain in the booty.
Whatever... I just joined here so I don't feel like making another account somewhere else. I'll just keep holding out for the update.

Lodmot

Reaction score
So i just refurbished my phone. Few mishaps, but nothing bad. :B

I tore out two of the three microphones and my headphone jack is missing now. The volume and power buttons are missing. Data connectivity seems to work somewhat, but its not connecting to 4G for some reason. Other than that i have yet to test the cameras and microphones. Wifi still works, and the new digitizer is working great. The screen protector feels different and Ill have to get used to it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

utshawn

Reaction score
You see. This is the the problem with society today. everyone has to be "politically correct". 'There is no losing b/c little Bobby my get his feelings hurt'.....pffff please!

I was one of many people who asked for Sams help. Guess what...I did not read something and was told to do so. Did it tick Sam off, probably. Did I whine about it, nope. Instead I said..."Well fug me running Sam was right. What a dumb4$$ I am". He did a lot and he called people out for not doing what they should have been doing. I blame it on lack of belt whoop'ns but hey thats just me.

Off to take my voluntary vacation from this place since it will be useless now. Peace out dummys!

Tums

Reaction score
I am a lurker here, dont post much, but have been following this thread now for a few days, very interesting info posted here that I had not read anywhere else. Been waiting for ICS forever on this damn Bionic. Hope new info will be posted here still even with Samuri leaving. Shame to see people that really know their stuff leave.

I agree! I am the same way don't really post too much but I have been following the forum for a few months already and check up on it pretty daily. Sad to see two great knowledgeable users like Sarge and Sam leave. I don't know the whole ordeal nor do I care really to know but just wanna say to those two even though we didn't really interact I always enjoyed reading the wealth of knowledge and support you two provided.

djdavid60

Reaction score
Bacon!

Well, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks to everyone, Sam, Sarge, the mods, the admins, and the people who couldn't RTFM. It was an interesting ride.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
We hate to see anyone leave but we'd like to thank EVERYONE for their support over the years. We hope to see some of you again, but if not we wish you the best!

In case you missed the link to the new site and thread please visit DroidRZR at Wireless Moot Ll Moot With A Vengence - DroidRzr.com

Room for more than one Android forum in my life. I am actually a member at most of the sites that I can think of off the top of my head.

mikeannaj

Reaction score
Thanks to the mods and to Sarge and Sam. They have all helped so many people and I for one really appreciate df's guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.