Wireless charging with Case on

whitecollar

Reaction score
I just got my wireless charging cover for the back of my Droid 4. I was willing to sacrifice the back of my Pure Gear Soft Silicone case to the cause but: it goes on over the back fine.

Preliminary indication is: it charges with the case on.

I'll see in the morning if it's charged.

TexasSilhouette

Reaction score
Tell me how the fit is. I've been looking for a case that fits over my wireless charging cover. Curious too how that same affects the fit in the car dock.

OP
whitecollar

whitecollar

Reaction score
The fit is only ok. It will stay on fine for a couple of days and the back cover will come off in my pocket and I'll have to snap it back on.

mom254gone

Reaction score
I purchased the wireless charging door for my daughters Droid 4. I have a home and office 2X powermat and a Droid X powermat. I cannot get the Droid 4 to charge. The powermats do not beep when the droid is placed on the powermat. I know it is positioned right because the Droid 4 will pick up the powermat, stuck fast to the magnet.

We have taken the door off and repositioned it many times.
What is wrong?

OP
whitecollar

whitecollar

Reaction score
I have no idea I'm afraid. My hypothesis would be that the door you bought is faulty some way and should be replaced?

gossipninja

Reaction score
I purchased the wireless charging door for my daughters Droid 4. I have a home and office 2X powermat and a Droid X powermat. I cannot get the Droid 4 to charge. The powermats do not beep when the droid is placed on the powermat. I know it is positioned right because the Droid 4 will pick up the powermat, stuck fast to the magnet.

We have taken the door off and repositioned it many times.
What is wrong?

The powermat does not work with Droid inductive door. The d4 door uses qi enabled chargers like the Verizon pad and certain energizer pads.

Powermat is slightly different tech.