Wirefly sell Razr M for $50

bigapple

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up another Razr M for my wife and notice Wirefly is selling the M for $50. Does anyone know why it's $50 cheaper than Verizon? And if anyone has experience with Wirefly, good or bad? Thanks!

smuckers

Reaction score
Radio Shack and amazon wireless also have them for $49.99..I just picked up 2 of them from bb and got a price match for the radio Shack price.. Traded in a dx and a dinc and walked out only paying $8.. Sweet deal on a great phone..Never dealt with wirefly but bought our dx and dinc through amazon wireless.. If I remember correctly they charge $250 per device if you downgrade, miss a payment or are late on a payment for the first 6 months of the contract.. Other than that it's still a Verizon contract and doesn't matter where you buy them..

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is 50$ on contract right?

BishopDawg

Reaction score
Do you know how long the deal is good for at Radio Shack? Online it showing $99.

smuckers

Reaction score
Do you know how long the deal is good for at Radio Shack? Online it showing $99.

yeah i see that at radio shack now..sorry must of ended saturday night..I'm glad i got the price match before it ended.Target online also has it for 49.99