Wirefly anyone?

bostickgirl24

Reaction score
Looking to purchase a New Droid. I came across a great deal on wirefly but I'm not sure how reputable the site is? I want to keep my current plan and unlimited data package also. Any advice? And any recommendations on what droid to go with. I'm leaning towards the Thunderbolt. Thanks

calebole

Reaction score
The TB isn't a Droid. (common mistake) Droid is a Verizon brand that is supposed to be given to their top-notch phones. (not sure how the charge got the label...)

Get a BIONIC. As long as you don't need a camera...as its been stated here, its not the best offering by moto. Sorry I can't comment on wirefly. Never used them.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Beka27

Reaction score
I'm assuming the OP meant "android". The TB is pretty old by now. I'd recommend you check out some newer phones.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

estafusisx

Reaction score
I would definitely suggest the droid incredible 2 if you like the TB, as long as 4g Isn't too big of a deal. The DINC2 is a little newer and (while it isn't dual core or 4g) its VERY refined and smooth. Plus HTC sense is mostly always considered better than moto-blur.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using DroidForums

warped1987

Reaction score
Sorry but all of the 4G phones out now are junk. They don't run nearly ad good as everyone thought they would, the battery life is god awful and the price you pay for the crap you get isn't worth it. TB is a battery destroyer, bionic fell short of the "Ruler of all phones" title they gave it. I would wait for the HTC Vigor or even better the Samsung Droid Prime/Nexus prime

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
Wirefly is reputible. They basically provide phones to many online retailers the main things are that if you cancel your plan within 6 months I believe, they slap a termination fee, on top of anything VZW does. Not an issue if you are sticking with VZW. The other thing is that if you don't like the phone, you have to return it to them, not VZW. Warranty work would still be handled by VZW, even though they might say otherwise

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

TheShamrock7

Reaction score
I have bought 4 phones from wirefly with no problems. In my case the phones were cheaper on wirefly than Verizon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums