wired tether to tablet

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a reliable way to tether a tablet with the rez?? I have the itch to get a tablet but want to be able to tether it using easytether. I am not opposed to another tethering program but that is what I have.

Thanks
Chris

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
For a wired tethering app, I use pdanet. Make sure to use the "hide tether" feature. It works great. I use it for my Acer laptop.

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I have been using easythether pro for months on my laptop, just wanted something to work with a tablet

Chris

diablo81588

Reaction score
Why don't you use wifi? I don't use it, but apparently foxfi works great for ICS and older. Is there any special reason it needs to be wired?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

OP
D

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I didn't know foxfi worked on the rezound unrooted. I guess I will have to check that out

Chris

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
diablo81588 said:
Why don't you use wifi? I don't use it, but apparently foxfi works great for ICS and older. Is there any special reason it needs to be wired?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Foxfi doesn't work with the Rezound. Pdanet does. I know, I've tried both and so have many Rezound owners.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

night_train44

Reaction score
For a wired tethering app, I use pdanet. Make sure to use the "hide tether" feature. It works great. I use it for my Acer laptop.
why do i have to select "hide tether?" i just added this app and when i installed it they said i probably didn't "need this feature." thanks in advance!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
why do i have to select "hide tether?" i just added this app and when i installed it they said i probably didn't "need this feature." thanks in advance!

I tried BT tether with Foxfi and I saw a VZ warning about tethering and it stopped me from using bt Foxfi so when I installed Pdanet I wasn't taking any chances. I use the hide feature and it works like a charm. It may work without it but I haven't tried.

Taco

Reaction score
I use bt tether with foxfi and haven't gotten any warnings

Sent from my stock rooted ICS Rezound using Droid Forums!