WINDY CITY (Chicago) is here !!!!!!!!

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
First off I want to say thank you for all the tips and advice that I have found very useful on this forum..
I have owned a few smartphones in my life , only to return them because to me they were boring and they really didnt suit the lifestyle that would warrant having to pay extra for the data package. Not to mention I owned the iPhone too and after a while I got bored of it and not only that ATT service was horrible for me.
Now , I own the new MOTOROLA VERIZON DROID......all I can say in one word is WOW !!!!!!! I could not put this phone down for 3days straight , it has so many options , great apps and customizable to fit my needs and my lifestyle. I love it.............anyways , here is a little about myself

• I am in my 30's
  • Engaged (no date set)
  • 2 kids from previous relationships and 1 more with my fiance = 3 kids (13yr old son , 3yr old daughter , and 4yr old daughter)
  • Raised and still live in CHICAGO ILLINOIS
  • I love almost all sports (Football , Baseball , Basketball , Hockey) and yest mainly all CHICAGO TEAMS
  • What I like to do for fun is to play video games (XBOX 360) and spending quality time with my family

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome. You have fair warning, the "Engaged" part may change if you don't control your time with the Droid, lol:icon_ banana:. Seems spousal jealousy is becoming all to common among us. Enjoy.

How long have you been engaged? My Fiance and I have been 'engaged' for 5yrs already, lol.

I'm a big 360 gamer too. My Xbox Live name is the same as my forum if you want to add it.

Last edited:
OP
fLiP SiD3

fLiP SiD3

Reaction score
Welcome. You have fair warning, the "Engaged" part may change if you don't control your time with the Droid, lol:icon_ banana:. Seems spousal jealousy is becoming all to common among us. Enjoy.

How long have you been engaged? My Fiance and I have been 'engaged' for 5yrs already, lol.

I'm a big 360 gamer too. My Xbox Live name is the same as my forum if you want to add it.

Thank you for the welcome......we have been engaged now for almost 2yrs now. Ironically I met my fiance on XBOX LIVE she and I played GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter) , after 8 months of gaming online and 5 visits back and forth from Arizona to Chicago .....she decided to pack up and move to Chicago with her daughter. Since she has been here she doesnt play XBOX any more and since both my systems got banned from live (systems were modded) I havent played at all. My gamertag is pretty much the same as my name on here. Again , its been awhile since I have been on XBL so I forget. Surely will add you when I get a new xbox. What games do you play ?
My fiance loved my MOTOROLA DROID so much that she decided to get the HTC ERIS , which is pretty much like the droid...... and she loves her phone as much as I love mine.
Anyways........keep in touch and thanks again for the welcome