windows 7 outlook calendar

czi

Reaction score
Is it possible to move outlook calendar using windows 7 to the verizon droid? I'm so computer illiterate it's embarrassing. I found something if you are using windows xp, but can't find instructions if using windows 7. Any help (even if it's not possible to do) any info would be appreciated.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
use Google calendar sync. It will sync your Outlook calendar to your Google calendar, and from there your phone calendar will sync to your Google calendar. It works flawlessly for me.

OP
C

czi

Reaction score
use Google calendar sync. It will sync your Outlook calendar to your Google calendar, and from there your phone calendar will sync to your Google calendar. It works flawlessly for me.
Thanks for the suggestion, however .. when I go to that site it says something about being sure you are using 'supported' whatever and Windows 7 is not included in the list .. windows xp, etc but not windows 7. Do you think it will still work?

korp

Reaction score
Windows 7 works ... I'm using the sync with outlook 2007 and windows 7.

MNTNBKR

Reaction score
It works for my. My work computer is XP and my home computer is 7. I have both sync with my google calendar.

Silver Member
Reaction score
using it on 7 64b and outlook 2007 here as well. check my HINTS in my sig for help.

korp

Reaction score

korp

Reaction score
Windows 7 works ... I'm using the sync with outlook 2007 and windows 7.

in that case try Sync2 ;). I have Windows 7 and Outlook 2007. Sync2 syncs my Outlook Calendar (and contacts) with Google Calendar (and contacts :) ) without an issue :icon_ banana:

Sync2 for Outlook - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com
Dynamite find ... trying now.
Google Apps Outlook Sync for Microsoft Outlook

Just found that too ... seems google released a version of their own.