Windows 7 and Motorola Media Link?

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Is there anyone that is running Windows 7 and have Motorola Media Link working? I'm having problems with it. HELP!!!

chris

Reaction score
what is the exact problem you have, I tested with Win7, it works fine.

Make sure you check for update to get the newest version of MML (1.0.11.0). If Win7 prompts you that th installer might have an issue, just ignore it, it should be able to properly installed, then all of the functions will work properly.

Last edited:
OP
Droidlicous

Droidlicous

Reaction score
Ok I did get the issue thing n clicked the other option so I'm gonna reinstall it later. Thanks I'll let u know

BodieLane

Reaction score
Help

Chris im having trouble getting MML to work with my Backflip ive had it working before but i think about the time i updated it was the time it stopped working is there anything you know that will help me make it work i will go into more detail if you need me to but it is really starting to irritate me and i need help.

BodieLane

Reaction score
Chris i all ready updated it to that and its still not working when i updated is about the time it stopped working as soon as i open it and go to the songs ive sync with itunes like i always have even when it worked windows says sorry motorola media link is experiencing a problem windows will notify you when a solution comes along and like i said i had it working on my backflip for about 2 -3 months before this happened then it just stopped help if you can
Bodie