will prices continue to fall on ebay incredibles?

tktouch12

Reaction score
i have a droid, and i want to get an incredible. I'm thinking about buying one on ebay. right now they average about $400-ish. and there are a ton on ebay to pick from. as time goes on will they keep getting cheaper and cheaper? obviously that would make sense, but will the amount of them start to decrease too?
i want to buy it while its still cool (before its obsolete) and i will use it until my upgrade.

i just really want one, but ill wait a month or so if they will cheaper ($300 would be a great price) but i also want there to be a lot of them on ebay to choose from.

thanks

(and yes i'll be careful when buying off ebay (i've used ebay a lot))

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
All depends on supply and demand....

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
All depends on supply and demand....

ya, i know so thats why i'm wondering. I'm thinking if verizon is discontinuing them, people might want them (hence a higher price). but if people want to sell them to get a droid x or something then there might be a lot (hence a lower price). so i just want to see which is more possible.
and would $300 be a possible price within a month?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
VZW is not discontinuing them, They are switching lcd types, which will change the model number of the device.

So Yes the DI with the Samsung screen is being discontinued
But there will be a DI with a Sony (IIRC) screen...

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
VZW is not discontinuing them, They are switching lcd types, which will change the model number of the device.

So Yes the DI with the Samsung screen is being discontinued
But there will be a DI with a Sony (IIRC) screen...

o ya, i just read that.
well judging from $250 moto droids i'm assuming the price will go down i just hope quickly.
will the sony screens look as good in sunlight?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I have not seen any reviews on the new screen.

OP
T

tktouch12

Reaction score
alright, thanks backnblack. thanks for always being so helpful, i almost feel bad for asking dumb questions.
i guess i just want some reassurance that i will be able to get an incredible (fairly cheap) in a month or so if i decide i want one.