Will other phones use same accessories?

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone think that motorola is planning on making other phones with pretty much the same dimensions so they could also use the home dock and car dock that is offered with the DROID.

I think it would be wise on their part to use the same accesories with multiple devices.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
only one i can think of right off that looks similar is the Calgary, but i think the mini-USB is in a different place.. so that would rule it out..

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Smart on their part? I'm not sure if I follow... Sure, it would please the customers, but ultimately I think it would be more business ($) minded to produce a new unit so that you have to either have one or the other, or both, without being able to use with multiple devices. That wouldn't make me happy, but theoretically I think they'd make more money that way.

OP
garrett

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Smart on their part? I'm not sure if I follow... Sure, it would please the customers, but ultimately I think it would be more business ($) minded to produce a new unit so that you have to either have one or the other, or both, without being able to use with multiple devices. That wouldn't make me happy, but theoretically I think they'd make more money that way.

smarter on their part as far as production and packaging goes....