Will not boot to recovery!

jaws0813

Reaction score
no matter what i do my phone will not boot into recovery, power + x wont work and booting into recovery from rom manager wont work as well, i just get a blank screen and have to do multiple battery pulls before it starts back up. anyone know what to do???

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Recovery

In rom manager flash the alternate recovery and then reflash clockwork. Continue to flash CA until you get the confirmation very quickly - as in a few seconds. Then reboot into recovery.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
J

jaws0813

Reaction score
anything else i can do or know why this would be happening?

OP
J

jaws0813

Reaction score
i just flashed spr-0.99.2b.img with the terminal emulator it appeared to work but when i went to reboot to recovery it still just stayed at a blank screen.... im lost at what to do

OP
J

jaws0813

Reaction score
also when it boots normally the M logo does not appear

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
The solution is certainly not to start a new thread just because you're not getting instant answers in this one.

Have you held the 'x' key down until it boots, just in case? That is usually the case of not booting into recovery.

good luck

OP
J

jaws0813

Reaction score
Only reason i started a new one was because i realized it doesnt even boot regular anymore not just recovery mode. But ya power and x doesnt work

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Sounds like the battery might be low. Try charging it up on the wall charger for a few hours and then try booting into recovery and restoring your backup. Because it sounds like you borked something on your miui install. That one is a tricky devil.

good luck