Will my MotoDroid apps work on my new dInc?

rsarno

Reaction score
I will have my dInc waiting for me when i get home, I was wondering if all of my current fav's will work? Here is my list of whats loaded

LauncherPro (do i even need this anymore?)

HandcentSMS

NewsRob

Bejeweled

CraigsPhone (craigslist)

Dolphin Browser HD

Google Sky

Meebo IM (or is there a better multi-messanger?)

MixZing (this enhances the media player, love it!)

MyLock

I think thats about it. Can anyone spot any of them that dont function correctly on the dInc?

Thank you.

zMd113

Reaction score
I will have my dInc waiting for me when i get home, I was wondering if all of my current fav's will work? Here is my list of whats loaded

LauncherPro (do i even need this anymore?)

HandcentSMS

NewsRob

Bejeweled <=====yes

CraigsPhone (craigslist)

Dolphin Browser HD <=====yes

Google Sky <=====yes

Meebo IM (or is there a better multi-messanger?)

MixZing (this enhances the media player, love it!)

MyLock

I think thats about it. Can anyone spot any of them that dont function correctly on the dInc?

Thank you.

Those are the only ones I've used and they have worked perfectly.

alm0614

Reaction score
They should all work on dInc, apps in the market are not specific to any phone..when devs make them they SHOULD make them so that they work on any android device 2.0 or above..all the apps you have are pretty popular so its safe to assume they are well coded..

also if you are just using meebo for facebook chat, then AIM does fb chat now and has a better UI

Darkseider

Reaction score
On a DI you don't need Launcher Pro 2. It already has 7 homescreens and SenseUI with all its' widgetyness. Other than that the rest look all peachy.

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
also if you are just using meebo for facebook chat, then AIM does fb chat now and has a better UI

Actually im only using it for Yahoo Messenger. It blows my mind how there is no Y!MSGR app ... wth?

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
It blows my mind how there is no Y!MSGR app ... wth?

It is a Google phone......
Doesn't mean yahoo couldn't make a messaging app on the android market. Seeing as it is a Google phone it wouldn't come with it but someone/yahoo could create the app.

Sent from my Droid

OP
R

rsarno

Reaction score
It blows my mind how there is no Y!MSGR app ... wth?
It is a Google phone......
Doesn't mean yahoo couldn't make a messaging app on the android market. Seeing as it is a Google phone it wouldn't come with it but someone/yahoo could create the app.

Sent from my Droid

Exactly. I highly doubt Google would block anything, that's exactly the model it appears they are trying to avoid (ala Apple)