Wiimote Controller APP & WiiMote

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Hey guys I just wanted to say that this app owns! You can actually use your Wiimote to pair with your phone via bluetooth and let me tell you i just tested it and it works amazing!!!!

Now the only issue is if you are playing games like SNES that require 6 buttons then it's kind of hard to use some of the buttons on the wiimote like the + and - buttons now my idea is what if when you plug in the CLassic controller or even Knunchuck it could allow you to control the game as well since it's being connected to the Wiimote which is already paired and functioning with the droid/nexus one etc....

Does anyone know if this is yet possible or if it will be possible in the near feature? I'm still going to purchase the full version because there is nothing like a real remote to play games when traveling especially when i'm going on vacation this sunday for 1 week.

I bought the Game Gripper pad and that is a nice addon as well which I will bring just in case, but now that i got the wiimote working the wii is just a better feeling. Although the GG pad is awesome as well....

brando56894

Reaction score
I believe you can use the Nunchuk but dont quote me on it. I bought the GG also and I believe its seriously one of the best accessories for the droid ever! I haven't tried the wiimote yet, but I'll try it later just for the hell of it. I think it would be kind of awkward since the droid's screen would be farther away than if you were holding it and you would also have to prop it up on something or put it in the multimedia dock.

OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I believe you can use the Nunchuk but dont quote me on it. I bought the GG also and I believe its seriously one of the best accessories for the droid ever! I haven't tried the wiimote yet, but I'll try it later just for the hell of it. I think it would be kind of awkward since the droid's screen would be farther away than if you were holding it and you would also have to prop it up on something or put it in the multimedia dock.

I've tried both and the Wiimote is by far easier to control since it's a real controller. The distance is not a big issue you can put it on a table or your lap, but i understand what you mean by holding it. I'm definitely bring both with me when I go on vacation. The GG is def a great accessory, but you won't be disappointed with the wiimote.

jcardona1

Reaction score
So is this the free app by C.C.P Cre@tions? i see a few in the market. there's a $3.99 version by Ryan Frawley as well that looks to be pretty new.

And this will work with any emulator?