wiimote controller not working with gameboid? help?

velocity92c

Reaction score
So I downloaded the free wiimote controller, got gameboid up and running and when I go to custom inputs it recognizes all my key presses on my wiimote, but when I go back to the game it doesn't recognize any buttons. Any ideas?

OP
V

velocity92c

Reaction score
So when I hit the custom mappings, the plus button gets mapped to p. So I opened up a text, hit the plus button on my wiimote and it types a p. So the phone recognizes the wiimote in every other instance but the game itself. It even works in the gameboid settings just not the game itself. This is frustrating. Reinstalled bot the wiimote and gameboid apps. No dice.

Senator_kelly

Reaction score
It's been a while but I'm going to bump this. I'm having the EXACT same problem... did you ever get it figured out?

zephyrjs

Reaction score
Bump - same problem. Wiimote sending keystrokes just fine; gameboid just doesn't see them when playing a game. Droid 2 R2D2 model. Anyone at least know where we can file a bug report in gameboid?

zephyrjs

Reaction score
I figured it out. Go to Settings, Other settings, and turn on "Use input method" - works perfectly!