Wifi wont connect...help a fellow droider out

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
Im rooted and running SS 2.0.3 with adamz's low voltage 5 slot 1.2 kernel. Im having a problem connecting to wifi and I dont know why. I can wi fi tether no problem but when i try to connect to my home wifi network it will say disconnected. I tried forgetting the connection settings and then re scanned for it, entered my network password and it wont connect. Then if I turn wifi off and go to turn it back on, it will say network remembered but not in range until I click forget again. I have tried the wifi driver fix and still cant connect. Please help, this is driving me crazy. :icon_evil:
PS I know its not my router because I am connected on my laptop right now to it, and I dont have any MAC address filters set.

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
There have been problems with the Droid interacting with 802.11N routers.

OP
05Ravenr6

05Ravenr6

Reaction score
There have been problems with the Droid interacting with 802.11N routers.
Im not running an N router...its a .11g
also I have never had any problems connecting to it in the past but Im guessing it has something to do with the update.zip for SS 2.0.3 I did last week. I dont have a wifi connection where Im living so I was never able to test the wifi until I came home to my fams house for the weekend.