WiFi turning off when Turbo sleeps

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It has been reported ( mine doesn't do it ) that after the last update some Turbos Wi-FI turns off when the phone is cycled on/off or goes into sleep mode. Also in "Advanced Wi-Fi" "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep" is set to "Always" does anyone else have this issue? and have you found a correction?
Edit Update: The 3rd party App. called " Wifi Manager Pro " was found to have caused this problem on one (1) device.

Last edited:

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Unfortunately if it was caused by an update generally it is an internal error.... I would try clearing cache, backing up EVERYTHING and doing an FDR. See if there are just some left over cob webs from the update hanging around causing the issue

OP
obxsalvo

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I understand the App. "WiFi Manager Pro " has been the cause of this. So just for your info.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
I understand the App. "WiFi Manager Pro " has been the cause of this. So just for your info.

Is that app something that comes on the phone or something added later on? If it was downloaded later then that is always a good point to add in your original post. Any 3rd party app even remotely related to something involved with the issue...

OP
obxsalvo

obxsalvo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Is that app something that comes on the phone or something added later on? If it was downloaded later then that is always a good point to add in your original post. Any 3rd party app even remotely related to something involved with the issue...
As I said in my original post My D. Turbo wasn't having the problem with that said, My devise doesn't have the App. So a quick search in the App Store shows 2, WiFi manager and the WiFI Manager Pro. So I would say the person(s) having the problem must have down loaded it and if so they should have been able to recall that they did down load it and to go from there.