WIFI signal level good, but not BLUE even though I have internet access???

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Anybody have any idea why this might be? I do get full 4G in BLUE when I disconnect WIFI, but once I turn WIFI back on, the BLUE now goes away and I have a grey WIFI signal level meter and white Cellular signal level meter.

This has only started today. Normally WIFI is flawless for me.

Trash Can

Reaction score
I had the same thing happen about a week or so ago. Rebooted the phone and everything went back to normal.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Did a reboot work for ya FK...it seems you are having a run of bad luck - I hope you get it fixed up!

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Did a reboot work for ya FK...it seems you are having a run of bad luck - I hope you get it fixed up!

Sometimes the most rudimentary troubleshooting is overlooked. :frown: I didn't try but I'm trying now.

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I had the same thing happen about a week or so ago. Rebooted the phone and everything went back to normal.

It seems that one man's trash is another man's treasure! LOL! Your solution worked. Very strange but thanks much!

:icon_ lala:

Trash Can

Reaction score
It seems that one man's trash is another man's treasure! LOL! Your solution worked. Very strange but thanks much!

:icon_ lala:

You're a bucket full of knowledge around here and I enjoy reading your posts. I'm glad I was finally able to help you with something.

Besides, as I always tell my wife: "It's the least I could do, so never let it be said I didn't do the least I could do." :laugh:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Sometimes the most rudimentary troubleshooting is overlooked. :frown: I didn't try but I'm trying now.

Glad you got it and it was something simple...it won't be overlooked again :)...

OP
FoxKat

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You're a bucket full of knowledge around here and I enjoy reading your posts. I'm glad I was finally able to help you with something.

Besides, as I always tell my wife: "It's the least I could do, so never let it be said I didn't do the least I could do." :laugh:

OK, bucket of knowledge...that's pushing it LOL! But thanks just the same. Heck, can I say you're a Trash Can of knowledge? ;)

eddie7

Reaction score
This happens to me every once in a while. I found that rebooting the router fixed the problem. I was thinking it was my cheap Belkin router. Which router do you use ?

Last edited: