[HELP] Problems to access to internet with wifi

alhar

Reaction score
Hello!
I just got my Razr today and I'm having problems to get access to internet. The Razr connects to the router but I can't access to internet... It doesn't load any website, I can't access to market or gmail apps... I read many threads about this problem with this and other smartphones and I tried a lot of solutions but still doesn't working...
I tried to do a reset factory, static ip, restart the router, take out the password of the router and MAC filtering... and nothing
The wifi bars are blue in the settings but white in the top of the phone.

I have a Sitecom 150N WL-346.

Please help, any idea?

Irish_

Reaction score
I have the same problem. Just bought mine today as well. Once it says connected, I go to run apps/etc and nothing happens. I have no connection even though it says I'm connected.

Irish_

Reaction score
For me personally, it worked on one a couple days ago. But now it won't work on mine or my neighbors router. It will connect but now either both the 4G and the Wifi symbols are both white or both blue at the same time.

Irish_

Reaction score
Could I have downloaded an app that interferes with my wifi? It literally worked the first day, then after that it has yet to work. I downloaded task killer, battery saver, instagram, words with friends...