WiFi Issues

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
I am having issues with wifi. I have my droid configured to my wireless at home..and it was actually working this morning.. but then stopped..

I did go through the who process of making sure my network was WPA
(as I remember wep or wep 2 does not work)

Since I am connecting to the same wireless I don't know what I have wrong that it connects sometimes and not others.. I am sitting right next to the modem/router

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try removing your account and reenter. Pay particular attention to your password.

Mike

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
The same connection with the same saved password was working previously without the need to enter the password again

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
So you deleted the account in WIFI settings then reentered the router name and password? Your computer is connected via WIFI and it is working correct? Not be smart, is the Droid WIFI turned on?
I noticed you posted in another thread. Did you make any changes to your Droid today?

Earlier this week, some folks were having WIFI issues with JRummy Rom.

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
So you deleted the account in WIFI settings then reentered the router name and password? Your computer is connected via WIFI and it is working correct? Not be smart, is the Droid WIFI turned on?
I noticed you posted in another thread. Did you make any changes to your Droid today?

Earlier this week, some folks were having WIFI issues with JRummy Rom.

Yep several computers connected and working with the wifi
Wifi is turned on
and I have deleted and reconnected several times.. I can connect no problems.. just will not access.. ie browser

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Your Droid connects to WIFI but the browser will not connect? Can you do email or Youtube?

Mike

toddegreene

Reaction score
Check IP of all devices. My Droid sometimes hijacks IPs on Netgear networks.

OP
M

mrpbjnance

Reaction score
Check IP of all devices. My Droid sometimes hijacks IPs on Netgear networks.

I looked at that but am wondering if its related because the connection has been working then stops then works again.