wifi disconnect loop...

Micro23

Reaction score
When I enable wifi for a protected router I go into a loop of obtaining ip disconnecting obtaining ip disconnecting over and over and over so bad that it's draining my battery wicked fast.

When I connect to a non secure router it connects fine and works perfect. I see other people having this issue but no solution... any ideas? It's driving me CRAZY!!!

arrndroid

Reaction score
Forgit the network and reenter the password. That's what I do and it normally works. Except for my linksys router. Had to revert back to open for it to connect?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
M

Micro23

Reaction score
Yeah, wep and internet sharing on a mac just simply wont work. It seems like it's a router related thing because sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.

roboots21

Reaction score
I am also having the same issues. I can connect to simple WEP encrypted or open networks, but I cannot connect to anything with stronger encryption. My home network is WPA/WPA2 or whatever, and I cannot connect to that. It does the wifi disconnect loop. Had no issues on previous versions of Liberty of APEX, so not sure what caused the issues. Going to try 0.8 to see what happens.