wifi connection keeps dropping

Labrat555

Reaction score
I am on a network extender at home and my wifi connection keeps dropping on my phone. I can be right next to it sometimes and it will say its out of range. I have other computers hooked up to the same wifi and their connections never waiver so I know my signal is strong because they are far away from my quest PK5000Z modem. Yet I can be half the distance away and I loose wifi. According to my ISP, I have their top of the line modem but maybe it is not the best type of modem for this phone because when I am at a restaurant or something and am hooked up to their wifi, it never waivers. Do I need to boost the signal on my modem or phone? If so, can anyone help with that? Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

bipenett

Reaction score
My wi-fi conection stays alive when I'm less then only 15 meters from the router.

wardo

Reaction score
I only have wifi issue when watching YouTube. It will pause like it's loading. But the loading is already done.
My HTC flyer had extremely bad connection issues. I sent it in 6 times and the issue was never fixed.
I will be getting a new router in a few months.