wifi apps on ics

radio522

Reaction score
Hi im new here. I have a rooted razr maxx ics and none of the wifi tether apps seem to work correct. Im i doing somthing wrong or is there a app that will work. Thanks

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I have a rooted Razr and I am using Fox FI. There is a add on app that some people using Fox FI have downloaded to make it work. I would give that a try if you haven't already.

Welcome to the Forum!

jst4fun

Reaction score
I also use FoxFi. I have noticed it works well with multiple tethering. I am in a 4G area and have had up to 4 people tethering at the same time.

OP
R

radio522

Reaction score
Thanks ill try it. Have you updated to ics yet

jaybogg

Reaction score
FoxFi can be finicky. I rarely use it but check the connection every so often when reading threads such as this. I have previously reported that I usually get a connection in 2-3 tries. Well, my first attempt did not worK so I disconnected my computer (connection failed, limited access message). Then I turned off FoxFi, turned it back on and tried to connect my computer, same message. I started looking at my comp properties, the phone chirped, had a connection. I am starting to wonder if I am just being too impatient and would have a connection the first time, every time, if I just start waiting a bit longer. If your reading this, then I do indeed have a connection. Sent from my laptop, via FoxFi!!

OP
R

radio522

Reaction score
Thanks it seems a little patience is all it needed. It seems to work great now. Thanks for all the help guys