Widgets, apps to toggle the 4G and Bluetooth?

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
Is there a widget, app out to toggle the bluetooth, 4G to assist in saving the battery life? Thanks

DiaperDandy

Reaction score
There are widgets to toggle Wi-fi, GPS, and Bluetooth that I have found. Hold down on one of your homescreens, select widgets, and those 3 should be in that list. 4G/3G toggle I think requires a third party app. Anyone else know for sure?

Is there a widget, app out to toggle the bluetooth, 4G to assist in saving the battery life? Thanks

OP
X

xxnonamexx

Reaction score
I'd love a 4G toggle. Thanks those helped power widget does them all except the 4G

locofocos

Reaction score
I've looked in the market, but it looks like they're all phone specific. In due time they should come out, and I'll post back here if I find one.

them0nk

Reaction score
i'm hugely dissappointed there isn't a toggler in the stock roms notification drop down... a lot of phone have that now...

DiaperDandy

Reaction score
I've looked in the market, but it looks like they're all phone specific. In due time they should come out, and I'll post back here if I find one.

Just found one called LTE switch. It says it only works for the tbolt, revolution, and charge, but if you read the reviews people are saying it works for bionic. Only thing is its not a switch that looks like the rest of them, so if you have switches lined up on your homescreen like me its not a cohesive look. Its basically a shortcut to the wireless options. Give it a few days, I'm sure there will be a matching widget.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gsDroid

Reaction score
I installed a Market app called DataSwitch to toggle off my data connection when I'm at home with strong wifi. My data connection is poor and my battery life seems to be better after turning off data. You can also turn off 4g without turning off 3g in Settings > Wireless & networks > Mobile networks (scroll down to see) > Network mode. Choose cdma/lte(4g) or cdma only(3g).

Smeech

Reaction score
Go to market and download ANYCUT for free.

Open anycut, choose "New Shortcut", choose "Activity", now this is the glitchy part, nothing shows up unless you scroll down... scroll down and you'll see an index of shortcuts. Choose "Network Settings", name it whatever you want.

Voila, you have a shortcut that only requires you to click "Network Mode", CDMA/LTE or CDMA ONLY (4G off)

bb_or_droid

Reaction score
Just found one called LTE switch. It says it only works for the tbolt, revolution, and charge, but if you read the reviews people are saying it works for bionic. Only thing is its not a switch that looks like the rest of them, so if you have switches lined up on your homescreen like me its not a cohesive look. Its basically a shortcut to the wireless options. Give it a few days, I'm sure there will be a matching widget.

+1 for LTE switch. A great option until someone releases an actual toggle (which, I agree, would be even better if it was the same size as the existing wifi, bt, gps and airplane toggles)