Best Mobile Data toggle widget?

jimbarr

Reaction score
I installed Go Launcher EX along with the Go Switch Widget. It has a very nice and functional Mobile Data toggle widget that seems to work extremely well on my DROID Bionic.

I have since reverted back to the stock launcher, so Go Switch is no longer available to me.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent Mobile Data toggle widget that works well on the DROID Bionic?

Thanks!!

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use the SwitchPro widget myself. You can set up to 8 different things to control, and have options to control 24 items. There is also Power Control, Plus Extended Controls, Power Widget and Easy Switch Pro. All cost, but there is a free version of Power Widget.

ripper2860

Reaction score
Widgetsoid is free and worth a look if you want a high level of capability and customization. Not the most intuitive, but there is Youtube video that proves helpful.

(FYI -- the functional switch widget in the NOTIFICATION BAR is not functional on most phone -- typically an HTC function. I tried for weeks to figure it pout and ran across it on the DEVs FAQ.)

916A2

Reaction score
I use HiAPN

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

gsDroid

Reaction score
I like DataSwitch, free in the market. It does not run in the background or as a service, just turns data on or off as a toggle switch.

Reaction score
I like DataSwitch, free in the market. It does not run in the background or as a service, just turns data on or off as a toggle switch.
I have tried several widgets, including Data SwitchPro, but can't find one that will turn on/off Data enabled and Background data. Anyone know of one?

Last edited:

jlloydf13

Reaction score
SwitchPro- Toggle 4G

I've heard several people recommend SwitchPro, but i cannot get it to toggle 4G on my new Razr. It has 3G toggle that makes my phone turn on 4G, but can't toggle between 4G and 3G?

If i use the 4G toggle it gives me an error that says "This feature does not support the current version system"...whatever that means!

PhilD

Reaction score
I've heard several people recommend SwitchPro, but i cannot get it to toggle 4G on my new Razr. It has 3G toggle that makes my phone turn on 4G, but can't toggle between 4G and 3G?

If i use the 4G toggle it gives me an error that says "This feature does not support the current version system"...whatever that means!

unfortunately Switchpro doesn't allow you to directly toggle 3g/4g, what you can do is use the "2g/3g" button (not the 4g one) which will open the menu to access cdma/lte or cdma only modes. it's not a direct toggle but does save a few steps walking through the menus every time.