Why is the Bionic NOT supported by almost everything???

Cinoib

Reaction score
[h=2]"Why is the Bionic NOT supported by almost everything???"[/h]It's called being on the bleeding edge of technology rather then the cutting edge. Devs will have to upgrade their apps to support the Bionic and other up and coming's.

Batman8

Reaction score
Apps are beginning to become compatible, for instance you can now download Madden 12 for the Bionic from the Android Market.

True, but IT STILL WON'T RUN (see market reviews)!! I guess we're getting closer since it is now at least showing up in the market for the Bionic...now if it would only play too, it would be great!

I had Verizon Tech Support on the phone with me yesterday for almost an hour trying to even get Madden to install on my old Droid-X while it's still free and it wouldn't work on that device either from the market which is weird since I have played the cracked Adreno version on the DX before. I was hoping however to get the "real" DX version from the Market while it's free in order to also get all updates in the future, but none of the Market versions seem to be working (????)...go figure, as soon as it is free it doesn't work. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's STILL not working for the Bionic..."HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE FIXED SOON"...come on EA, I need my FOOTBALL!!!

Last edited:

Batman8

Reaction score
True, but IT STILL WON'T RUN (see market reviews)!! I guess we're getting closer since it is now at least showing up in the market for the Bionic...now if it would only play too, it would be great!

I had Verizon Tech Support on the phone with me yesterday for almost an hour trying to even get Madden to install on my old Droid-X while it's still free and it wouldn't work on that device either from the market which is weird since I have played the cracked Adreno version on the DX before. I was hoping however to get the "real" DX version from the Market while it's free in order to also get all updates in the future, but none of the Market versions seem to be working (????)...go figure, as soon as it is free it doesn't work. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it's STILL not working for the Bionic..."HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE FIXED SOON"...come on EA, I need my FOOTBALL!!!

Well EA finally got their heads out of their ass and fixed the Madden.apk from the Android Market after numerous folks (including myself) let them have it for putting a game out there without even checking it once to see if it even plays! Now it works great on the Bionic and the world is a better place!! FOOTBALL TIME. :)

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I have had my Bionic for several weeks now and I'm finding out that the Bionic is NOT supported by almost everything and everyapp!!! Older phones are supported but NOT the Bionic??? WHY??? Gameloft???? DOES NOT SUPPORT THE BIONIC!!!!! Madden NFL12 DOEA NOT SUPPORT THE BIONIC!!! Everything I tried to download ....DOES NOT SUPPORT THE BIONIC!!!! WHY???? IT'S THE NEWEST PHONE!!!! DUAL CORE!!!! FRONT AND REAR CAMERAS!!!! SO WHY NOT SUPPORTED?????? Can someone please tell me WHY?? I'm begging to think I should have just saved my money and kept my DroidX......IT'S SUPPORTED!!!! SINGLE CORE!!! REAR CAMERA ONLY!!!!! I just don't understand what is going on??? PLEASE HELP!!!

Calm down. It's because the phone is new. The Thunderbolt had the same issue when I first got it.

deborah3756

Reaction score
I'm sure the dev are working on updates. Stress down.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Cinoib

Reaction score
4x I was on the phone with tech support. Still can't get Madden 12. Did the **623336, got the text link, got the message '... Your device is not supported. ' I even downloaded newer version of Vcast (tech support idea). Nothing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Ditto on updating the vcast app (assume this is the vcast video app)... so i am clear, is there a requirement to pay for vcast?)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nateohio

Reaction score
If you don't like your bionic and its lack of support, ill happily trade you my X2 with both docks!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums