Motorola Droid Bionic Video Converter - Convert All Videos to Motorola Droid Bionic

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola Droid Bionic Video Converter - Convert All Videos to Motorola Droid Bionic

droid-bionic.jpg

Ripping DVDs and converting videos for Motorola Droid Bionic

With 512 RAM and a dual-core processor, DROID BIONIC by Motorola allows you to experience 4G-like power and speeds much greater than typical 3G. It's social too, with a front-facing web cam and a rear-facing 8 MP camera on a large 4.3-inch, qHD quality display.
Aura DVD Ripper is a perfect mate with Motorola Droid Bionic. No crashes or pauses, just wait as it should be, all the videos are converted as you wish.
More importantly, Aura DVD Ripper enables you to convert videos to AVI, MP4, FLV, WMV, MPEG and more.
Find out all features and supported formats of Aura DVD Ripper.
In addition, it is also capable of downloading online videos from YouTube, MetaCafe, NicoVideo and then converting the downloaded videos to supported videos for Motorola Droid Bionic and just transfer the converted videos to your Motorola Droid Bionic and enjoy them.

PCRoger

Reaction score
I see there is also a version for converting to DroidX.

What format should I convert a DVD to for DroidX?

thanks

pufeifei

Reaction score
I see there is also a version for converting to DroidX.

What format should I convert a DVD to for DroidX?

thanks

I think Pavtube DVD Ripper can help you, you can use it convert dvds to h.264 mp4 which is the best format for DroidX.

tc1

Reaction score
The best ones out there are dvd catalast and winavi.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nikecar

Reaction score
WinX DVD Ripper Platinum is the only one I bother to use on my phones.

Its free right now, AND.... it does as gsDroid asks... :icon_ banana:

Get Free DVD Ripper, Free Blu-ray Decrypter and Free Video Streaming Software

You can rip it to AVI,MP4,MPEG,FLV,MOV,iPod,iPad,iPhone,AppleTV,PSP,3GP and various sizes for each.

I've only had one issue with 1 movie because I was using an older version. I only update when GOTD posts new free versions, which is usually 2-3 times a year.

tc1

Reaction score
All-In-One Converter is best video converter to convert all video formats files (my personal favorite)extremely fast, dont know how they do it but much faster than any others. also love how you can just change the codec and leave the original rez and frame rate. Very to the point, it has different settings and options but very easy.

DVD Catalyst 4 | DVD and MKV to Xoom, Playbook, Galaxy Tab, Iconica, iPad2, NOOK, Transformer, Thrive and more. another really good one and well worth the price. Good software with a ton of options, but for me its too many options.

Last edited: