Why DroidX mp3's ALWAYS start playing through car bluetooth when starting car?

joshsnook

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Whenever i start the ignition for my car, mp3's from my DroidX start playing without me doing anything. I can't even figure out where this music is being played from. the only thing I've found that stops the music is to use my App Killer or turn the bluetooth on my phone off. I like to keep the bluetooth on my phone ON so my phone and car can sync and I can speak using the car's bluetooth microphone and speakers.

Can anyone tell me why my DroidX mp3's always start playing when I start my car and how I can disable this while still keeping the bluetooth on?

Thanks for your help.
Josh

Kandiru

Reaction score
As long as they have been mated and the radio and Droid have BT on. The nice thing is all your passengers get to enjoy the call :)

davewalden

Reaction score
I like to keep the bluetooth on my phone ON so my phone and car can sync and I can speak using the car's bluetooth microphone and speakers.

Can anyone tell me why my DroidX mp3's always start playing when I start my car and how I can disable this while still keeping the bluetooth on?

I had a similar problem. I have a Clariion VX400 stereo in my Mustang. I found that the Clariion has an option in the Blue Tooth configuration to turn off the music.

I would suggest checking your radio for a like options.

Dave