Why does apple get the best games?

sonnl

Reaction score
Considering Droid makes more powerful phones with better screens, how come my friends get to play all these rpgs, rts, n adventure games including dead space, assassins creed, n others and the best I get is angry birds. Is there like a contract out there that states droids can't have good games?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Exayex

Reaction score
Considering Droid makes more powerful phones with better screens, how come my friends get to play all these rpgs, rts, n adventure games including dead space, assassins creed, n others and the best I get is angry birds. Is there like a contract out there that states droids can't have good games?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

When you create games for Android, you create games for many different pieces of hardware and soft ware, I'm sure that plays into it.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

oc noob

Reaction score
And when you develops for droid a lot of your customers will download your game for free from another source. And the android market place sucks. Some day google will give us some gaming love and make the market more secure and organize the Damn thing better, but i've been waiting over 2 years and it still has not happened. Currently gaming on an ipad because the game selection for my phone suck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
And when you develops for droid a lot of your customers will download your game for free from another source. And the android market place sucks. Some day google will give us some gaming love and make the market more secure and organize the Damn thing better, but i've been waiting over 2 years and it still has not happened. Currently gaming on an ipad because the game selection for my phone suck.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well than new market looks much better than the App store. And now we have some movies and books.

Now that Android is getting most of the gameloft games, i wouldn't be surprised if soon Android passes iOS in games sometime in the next year or 1/2 year.

biggles

Reaction score
Developers make more money making games for iphone, simple as that. Fragmentation is holding back the android games market. The analogy is console vs pc. Developers make more money creating console games because it is too hard to make games that work on all of the different computer configurations. Likewise, there are so many android phones and it is too hard to test all of them when making a new game.

Having said that, there are still tons of good android games and things have gotten a lot better in the past year or so.