Whos got dancing tips?

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Kind of random but i cant dance... and am going to this Mil ball thing with my girlfriend. Anybody got a cool tips at not making myself look like an idiot? Im kinda terrified at the thought actually. I know this is a forum of random peeps, hopefully one of you guys can give me some good advice.

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
What kind of music where u thinking? What always works is dip your hips twice to each side without moving the rest of your body. This works either separate or together, that's how I started off dancing, and always keep your chin up unless ur cuddling trust me it works.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Make sure you dip slowly try it out before u actually do it cuz if u dip all fast ur just going to look goofy.

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Make sure you dip slowly try it out before u actually do it cuz if u dip all fast ur just going to look goofy.

What should i be doing with my hands while doing the dips? And its going to all kinds of music, I only can slow dance to the romantic songs so far. Fast dancing just doesnt seem natural to me. :(

Threeball

Reaction score
Literally laughed out loud when I saw this thread. Droidforums is my new favorite website.

The dips thing is perfect. You can do one dip, two dips, or a one-one-two-one-one-two pattern. As far as hands go, doesn't matter. The most basic thing is to hold em in front of you about mid-torso.

As you get more comfortable, take steps to the side as you dip.

I know how this sounds, but google "hitch dance scene" and watch the clip. The step will smith does is also easy, and the basic to everything else.

One last thing, remember, anything goes as long as you're on the beat.
:icon_ banana:
dancedroid

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Check this out. If you've ever watched Will Smith, he can dance the most stupid dances and make the look good. Especially pay attention at 1:45 in the video. Dance just like Will, not the other guy, and you'll be fine.
[video=youtube;hoPGuemohmk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoPGuemohmk[/video]

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
Is "running man" and "cabbage patch" still in vogue?

OP
ilikemoneygreen

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
great video! This really helps. :) Will smith teaching me how to dance now.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
When you watch Will dance, he's comfortable, confident and having fun. Just dont practice by any open windows at first. :icon_ banana:

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot that part but its just what 3ball said, keep your. Hands in between your chest and hips not lower cuz you will look like a long armed monkey or not any higher cuz then u just will look goofy but the video should be enough, good luck.