Who's going to pick one up?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I'm going to wait and see how this pans out before upgrading. I'm going to assume that Motorola and Google understand the importance exploding onto the scene with a handset that can unseat the Galaxy S series. They really need something groundbreaking and innovative to get people's attention. I'm going to be watching this very closely because this is game time for them. Anything short of groundbreaking will put them in the "also ran" category. HTC and LG are stepping up their game but it hasn't been enough (yet) Lets see what Googorola is made of....

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think they're going to put a Kyptonite protection shield in this new Superphone as well. It already sounds like it will be faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive and I can already leap tall buildings in a single bound, so it may be just what I need.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am really interested in this device...I plan to pass on all others until this one is released...I am hoping it is all that and a bag chips so I can pick it up on release ;)!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am really interested in this device...I plan to pass on all others until this one is released...I am hoping it is all that and a bag chips so I can pick it up on release ;)!

I knew you would be in on this, but the question is will it replace the note2??

i want one we will have to see how the money is when it comes out ..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can have 2 phones lol. Im skeptical with Motorola now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I knew you would be in on this, but the question is will it replace the note2??

i want one we will have to see how the money is when it comes out ..

It will depend on screen size...I can for sure see it replacing the Maxx HD :)...

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am picking up an HD tonight if all works out.. someone on craigslist is selling theirs.. going to give it to the wife i will keep the regular max..

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It will depend on screen size...I can for sure see it replacing the Maxx HD :)...

would you want a screen bigger than the note 2? i thought the note2 was perfect screen size.. part of me wishes i would have kept that phone.. don't regret much in my life getting rid of it was a mistake. i think i had bad phone .. friend of mine has one down road and zero reception issues.. :(

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
would you want a screen bigger than the note 2? i thought the note2 was perfect screen size.. part of me wishes i would have kept that phone.. don't regret much in my life getting rid of it was a mistake. i think i had bad phone .. friend of mine has one down road and zero reception issues.. :(

No size of the screen is just right but I really don't want to go smaller...that would be the determining factor...

I have had no reception issues with my N2, has actually performed better than my S3 did in the same service areas...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I have my sights set on the moto x.. but like CK I'm waiting to see what it "is".

I'll be able to devote more time soon I hope..but I'm in line for the moto x.. sorry I've been "shady" lately.. life issues..

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No size of the screen is just right but I really don't want to go smaller...that would be the determining factor...

I have had no reception issues with my N2, has actually performed better than my S3 did in the same service areas...

My n2 had better reception than my maxx does...hands down.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
My n2 had better reception than my maxx does...hands down.

I can't say that, my Maxx HD is solid but the Note 2 is a close second - best Sammy device for reception that I have owned.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Remember my maxx HD was a lemon..it crashed while stock, after 3 days...:p
I was meaning my maxx g1.. the HD did have awesome reception...

I wish I would've gotten another HD to try out.. instead of a defective unit.