Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

alboboy10

Reaction score
There are no cars in the streets of okc did anybody else notice that?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
alboboy10 said:
There are no cars in the streets of okc did anybody else notice that?

That might've been thunder alley.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Put this game in the bag. 3 more to go. OKC Thunder, your 2012 NBA champs :hail:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
bacK_N_87 said:
Yeah Thunder played solid.

They played as a team. And Durant is at his best in the 4th. Harden was garbage tonight, imagine once he finds his stride

alboboy10

Reaction score
Even Westbrook was terrible in the beginning...too much shooting.

Durant is really smart for someone his age in this sport. He blows up all the time last quarter...and he can pass. Idk why he has a reputation as a bad passer but he creates a lot of opportunities for his team.

I cant see thunder lose unless they get REALLY COLD or Miami gets really hot. They're just a more polished team. Even their bench is great. They also beat a lot of difficult teams.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Even Westbrook was terrible in the beginning...too much shooting.

Durant is really smart for someone his age in this sport. He blows up all the time last quarter...and he can pass. Idk why he has a reputation as a bad passer but he creates a lot of opportunities for his team.

I cant see thunder lose unless they get REALLY COLD or Miami gets really hot. They're just a more polished team. Even their bench is great. They also beat a lot of difficult teams.
People still think Durant is "just a scorer" that's why. Fact is, he's forming into a player much like Lebron without the disappearing act. He makes smart plays, passes well, rebounds well, defends, runs the floor, etc. He came into the league as a scorer, but has become more of a complete player throughout the years. He was never a bad passer, at least I never heard anyone call him that, "decent" was the worst I heard.

Westbrook has become a more mature and smarter player as well. Just look at his TO numbers now, pretty much cut in half compared to last season. I still don't think he should shoot so much, but he's still a 2 at heart so you can't really blame him.

I think Miami wins at least one at home. However, no deficit is really impossible to comeback for OKC either, but they can't keep coming from behind, especially at home. I got OKC 5 or 6.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I have okc first two games. Then Miami. Then okc for the rest. They don't really lose at home. And after coming back to San Antonio...Idk no way they can be beat

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have okc first two games. Then Miami. Then okc for the rest. They don't really lose at home. And after coming back to San Antonio...Idk no way they can be beat
Yeah they haven't lost at home yet iirc. They're a pretty good road team as well and the way they came back against SA for 4 games straight was mindboggling. Like I said, imagine once Harden finds his stride, even Fish got more minutes than him tonight. Thabo's defense tonight was amazing:hail:

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
dezymond said:
Yeah they haven't lost at home yet iirc. They're a pretty good road team as well and the way they came back against SA for 4 games straight was mindboggling. Like I said, imagine once Harden finds his stride, even Fish got more minutes than him tonight. Thabo's defense tonight was amazing:hail:

That's because what Fish does works. When Harden isn't producing there is absolutely no reason to have him on the floor. This is not Hardens series I don't see him getting it going this series. I could be wrong. Feel free to make me eat those words lol.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
bacK_N_87 said:
That's because what Fish does works. When Harden isn't producing there is absolutely no reason to have him on the floor. This is not Hardens series I don't see him getting it going this series. I could be wrong. Feel free to make me eat those words lol.

Who knows. We'll see. I hope he didn't slow down like he was against LA

nikecar

Reaction score
People still think Durant is "just a scorer" that's why. Fact is, he's forming into a player much like Lebron without the disappearing act.
Because LBJ thinks he's God's gift to the NBA and all should bow before him and annoint him the greatest over MJ and Kobe.

I'd rather have had the Heat lose last round, but either way. As long as TeamPaycheck doesn't win a title, i'm happy.

so sad too. I rooted for Miami when they started, along with the Magic.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Because LBJ thinks he's God's gift to the NBA and all should bow before him and annoint him the greatest over MJ and Kobe.

I'd rather have had the Heat lose last round, but either way. As long as TeamPaycheck doesn't win a title, i'm happy.

so sad too. I rooted for Miami when they started, along with the Magic.
Nothing worse than players who think they're entitled to winning. This "super team" assembled and expected everyone to crumble to their knees and when they didn't get that they were "surprised". They said it was going to be easy winning championships and promised multiple rings. Once again team play is proving them wrong.

I wanted Celtics to win the last series, heck I had an Indiana upset, but who knows how that would've went if Granger and West didn't get hurt. I think another Finals failure is a more suitable ending for them. They believed and their wagoners believed that they got better in the offseason. New faces, but same style of play. Nothing really changed with them over the offseason, they still don't play winning basketball.

Also this series is more of a "chess match" than any other of their own series. Brooks is the far better coach, and it showed last night with all the adjustments that OKC made.