Who thinks this NBA season will be cancled ?

For these old guys might be their last chance lol...keep that in mind
It was the Spurs last chance imo and they just couldn't get it done. Boston might find something within themselves to get it done, but who knows. I said if they didn't win this game they would lose the series, but if Miami can blowout the Celtics at home in an elimination game, I don't see why Boston can't do the same....

It was the Spurs last chance imo and they just couldn't get it done. Boston might find something within themselves to get it done, but who knows. I said if they didn't win this game they would lose the series, but if Miami can blowout the Celtics at home in an elimination game, I don't see why Boston can't do the same....
you don't need a blowout. just 1 more point.

Knock down grind it out. It should be a better game as that was embarrasing. I think Boston probably worked too hard in Game 5 and were just tired. I'd think the next game should be better but the Heat will have the crowd with them and that energy.

Go Boston (ugh)

you don't need a blowout. just 1 more point.

Knock down grind it out. It should be a better game as that was embarrasing. I think Boston probably worked too hard in Game 5 and were just tired. I'd think the next game should be better but the Heat will have the crowd with them and that energy.

Go Boston (ugh)
That's the way to stay positive! we'll have to see though, stupid Boston messed up big time

I predict an early onslaught by Miami. If Boston absorbs it and stays close, they can do it.

I've never really been a basketball fan. But I've always liked the Celtics but I kinda want Miami to win because it seems everyone hates them.

I've never really been a basketball fan. But I've always liked the Celtics but I kinda want Miami to win because it seems everyone hates them.
So you're one of those people huh?! LOL jk

You get some kick out of seeing thousands mad instead of 30 people disappointed huh?:D

I predict an early onslaught by Miami. If Boston absorbs it and stays close, they can do it.
Boston is very capable of doing so, but Pierce has been ice cold for 3/4 of the game. He'll hit the big shot, but if he isn't able to find his shot, then the others need to step up, but they'll happily let Pierce take that last shot

dezymond said:
So you're one of those people huh?! LOL jk

You get some kick out of seeing thousands mad instead of 30 people disappointed huh?:D

Pretty much. :p

Heat either have bandwaggoners or haters.

There's a reason for it

If the Celtics play like game 5 and the Heat play like game 6 it will be one heck of a game!!! This game could go either way.

I am neither a Celtic or Heat fan. Officiating did cost Boston a game and this series should be over........

But hey, crap happens

If the Celtics play like game 5 and the Heat play like game 6 it will be one heck of a game!!! This game could go either way.

I am neither a Celtic or Heat fan. Officiating did cost Boston a game and this series should be over........

But hey, crap happens
Crap seems to happen alot more when the Heat play...just sayin...

Looks like OKC had to finish the job. KD > LBJ. Watch young buck get his ring before "the king".

Celtics just gassed out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

The NBA is still on??

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

jstafford1 said:
The NBA is still on??

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Yup. And its pretty much autobots vs deceptions :p

Let's go thunder!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Droid Forums

Back