Who plays Sims 3 on their Droid?

hairmetal4ever

Reaction score
I just downloaded the Sims 3, and, for a mobile app it's a decent game. I have some questions that I can't seem to find an answer to:

1. Can you use cheat codes? If so, how? The only ones I see are keyboard-driven (presumably for the PC version) which of course won't work as there's no way I can see to bring up the touchscreen keyboard on my device.

2. How do you plant a damn garden? I don't see the option yet in build mode.

norrisj

Reaction score
I haven't started yet but going to where did you get them from

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

monstergirl

Reaction score
Fun game, but yeah... how on earth do you plant a garden? I've got seeds, fertilizer, and watering can, along with an upgraded house which looks like it has a garden space next to it. What on earth am I overlooking?

wickedkae

Reaction score
wish i could play this game, just bought it and after about 5 seconds the screen turns off, not sure whats up

solar

Reaction score
Its actually pretty solid. its worth the 99cents it cost now. I played it on the LG EnV Touch, but they did a better job on this one given the more powerful hardware. I haven't tried to plant a garden yet though...

Thunder_sl

Reaction score
Fun game, but yeah... how on earth do you plant a garden? I've got seeds, fertilizer, and watering can, along with an upgraded house which looks like it has a garden space next to it. What on earth am I overlooking?

To plant just tap one of the stakes. It should give you the option to plant.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

monstergirl

Reaction score
Thank you! Can't believe how many times I clicked all over the garden but never got the right spot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

RTheTruth

Reaction score

To garden you need to save up $1,000 and buy the house upgrade. It comes with a garden patch next to the house. Then you need to get stuff from the hobby shop to plant. Click on one of the wooden garden posts and you are set :)

turdbogls

Reaction score
just got it a couple days ago....99cents is too good of a deal to pass up. EA makes great games. I am too busy working on nailing some chick (its one of my goals to nail 3 chicks in a day) to worry about planting a garden :)

i would like to know some cheats tho...unlimited $$ would be sweet.