Who just loves thier DROID and has no problems with it?

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
No problems / issues / worries here. It keeps me company all waking hours of the day and still has juice before I start charging it again.

- Mega

rocketman45

Reaction score
My first Droid was a lemon - frequent freezing and rebooting. Verizon replaced it without hesitation. Ever since it has been smooth sailing with the replacement. I think it is an amazing phone.

mjwassmer

Reaction score
In love with it. Waiting for my retractable car charger to arrive... I have the car dock and multimedia station. Can't get enough of this thing.

bspill

Reaction score
Other than the echo problem, which I have tempoarily solved by not using bluetooth and a few wish list items (get rid of the slider to answer), I think the phone is great. As new apps are developed, it should get even better.

MadisonMarine

Reaction score
4th time is a charm...

returned 3..4th one seems to be fine....and no duct tape for battery cover

Gunmetalspecter

Reaction score
I love my droid! Just like any electronic device it has litle quirks. That's what updates are for. Too bad it isnt as perfect as the iphone jk.

TheFrazz

Reaction score
I have had no issues with my Droid. I feel bad for everyone who cannot enjoy this phone like I currently am. This by far is the best phone I have ever owned. It lives up to the hype, and goes beyond it. And my iPhone friends are jealous. Thank you Motorola.

JayMonster

Reaction score
I was looking forward to this phone from the 1st leaks of it... the anticipation and expectations mounted as I read the specs, the rumors and eventually those 1st reviews on BoyGeniusReport. I set myself up totally to be let down as how could the phone live up to the expectations... Well, so far it has done it and surpassed everything I expected of this Droid. Are there some issues. Of course, there is no perfect device out there... yet. But this is still simply the best phone on the market right now (in my not so humble opinion of course).

SuGaR

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I absolutly love this phone. I just like to state little things that I find "wrong" mostly because I know some things that are said on these forums reach higher ups in the cell phone industry and hopefully it well help them in future designs. That and to see if anyone else has noticed the small little quarks I have :)

Nothing would make me go back to a diff phone. I love the Driod

:heart:->:motdroidhoriz:

dawningmoment

Reaction score
This is my first smart phone and I couldn't be happier. I recommended it to everyone. Where's my cut big red?

checker555

Reaction score
Well, nothing is perfect, but I do love my Droid!! It is my new best friend. :) i have only had mine for just over a week, and the novelty hasn't worn off yet. For once, I'm glad my husband is in Iraq so that he doesn't feel ignored as I obsess over my new gadget.

The only "problems" I've had have been just me on a learning curve...nothing significant. I take my Droid off the charger in the morning, use it a LOT during the day, and then put it back on the charger when I go to bed. Battery life hasn't been an issue for me, and I don't go around closing apps or anything like that.

I'm just LOVING this phone.

almostfriday

Reaction score
I traded my Storm2 for the Droid 2 weeks ago. I have worked it to death. NO problems to date. Cross your fingers! Still learning.

pigpen

Reaction score
I am definitely loving this phone, its way beyond expectations. We got 3 moto droids the first weekend after the release, and have no complaints about any of them. This forum has been great and extremely informative.

Thanks guys