Who is the voice mail app developer

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know who the Vzw voice mail app developer is and/or how to contact them with a product suggestion?
I have asked Vzw support reps both on the phone and via e-mail and they check into it, and come up empty.
Most apps have a contact email in the "about" section, but not this one.

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using Tapatalk

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
That's going to be a tough search. I don't know if they would even tell you if they knew. You're best bet is to go through the "contact us" email link provided on their website.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
It baffles me that they don't have a contact email like other apps. Even the Vzw Messages+ has one, so I can't imagine that it's only because it's a vzw app

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Well it's a tough call as to why but if you think about it, Verizon is a Telco first, so voicemail is more about the phone than data. Perhaps they just have a far more tight restriction on things Telco related than on other data based applications.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I can see that. Thanks for your suggestion, I'll try the "contact us" email method.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
I cannot find a contact us via e-mail option anywhere on their site. They invite you to use social media, and I posted a message using FB, but I'm not a FB user, so I may not have done it correctly, and the post showed for awhile, but I never saw a reply. Can't even find my post anymore......

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
What is it exactly you need help with regarding Verizon's Voice mail? Perhaps we can provide a suggestion or alternative option.

OP
M

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you, but it's simply a product suggestion that I'd like to provide them for the voice mail app. (Visual Voice Mail app)

FoneHome

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S4
It baffles me that they don't have a contact email like other apps. Even the Vzw Messages+ has one, so I can't imagine that it's only because it's a vzw app

Yeah, the Voicemail really bugs me. I do still have voicemail setup, but for some dumb reason it no longer notifies me on its own. U have to go in and check for myself. That is something I'm not used to doing...