Who is going too...

Thanks Bowers and G;ad to see ya man! .. I found the manifest
Black" I needed and the
Theme.Black" in styles. I would have absolutely never figured out the cachecolorHint.

I am just giving advise. I will not be coming back to do theming, although I do miss working on things from time to time.

OK, just loaded up what I had before "The Man" showed up. All is well except when you scroll (or just put your finger on the screen) it goes white till you let go. I am going to go hunt that down and do the cachecolorhint thing.. I shall return.

If you are refering to THIS... I already did that.. <permission android:name="com.facebook.katana.provider.ACCESS" android:protectionLevel="signature" />
<application android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black" android:label="@string/app_name"

However if you are referring to either of these, I suppose I can change them to theme.black instead of theme.facebook

<activity android:theme="@style/Theme.Facebook" android:label="@string/app_name" android:name=".LoginActivity" android:windowSoftInputMode="adjustPan">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
</intent-filter>
</activity>
<activity android:theme="@style/Theme.Facebook" android:name=".HomeActivity" android:screenOrientation="portrait">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />

If you look at the others they point to res/values/styles.xml . As long as you have Theme.Facebook having Theme.Black in it then it should be fine in the Manifest.xml . If you want I can look at what you have done and help you with it. You know my e-mail addy to talk to me on gtalk.

If you look at the others they point to res/values/styles.xml . As long as you have Theme.Facebook having Theme.Black in it then it should be fine in the Manifest.xml . If you want I can look at what you have done and help you with it. You know my e-mail addy to talk to me on gtalk.

I'd love some help. No, I do not have your email addy. :(

Here is my styles xml as it is now.

style name="Theme" parent="@android:style/Theme" />
<style name="Theme.FacebookDark" parent="@android:style/Theme.Black">
<item name="android:windowNoTitle">true</item>
<item name="android:windowContentOverlay">@null</item>
</style>
<style name="Theme.Facebook" parent="@android:style/Theme.Black">
<item name="android:windowContentOverlay">@null</item>
</style>
<style name="Theme.Transparent" parent="@style/Theme">
<item name="android:colorForeground">@drawable/solid_white</item>
<item name="android:windowBackground">@drawable/clear</item>
<item name="android:windowIsTranslucent">true</item>
<item name="android:windowAnimationStyle">@android:style/Animation.Translucent</item>
</style>

The work is complete. I will upload it. Where exactly would be a good place to post it? In here?

I can upload it to my dropbox and link it here if you want...

The work is complete. I will upload it. Where exactly would be a good place to post it? In here?
I would make a new thread - and link this one to it :)

S-f-m-D

Links up. New thread right in this very forum area.

I step away for a second and miss "the Man", oh well looks like Xkape has made great progress with the help of the bowers. Sounds like all is coming together :)

Hope all is well at home bowers.

Back