WHO HAS THE FASTEST NETWORK SPEEDS....VERIZION,SPRINT or AT&T

roach

Reaction score
Getting ready to get a new 4g phone in December after just turning in my droid Bionic which I wasn't crazy about I came across this about network speeds,I never even thought much about speeds before until now.
Glad I did not change carriers and use Sprint.
Who Has the Fastest 4G Network?
==============================================

P.S....Motor Dinara is the choice I made it is supposed to be a beast that verizion is hoping will tap out the Iphone.,but then again I read AT&T will have it so I will wait and see,if anyone has info let me no.
THANK'S

Motorola Dinara ; 13MP Camera Phone ; Release Date & Specification

JRParsons

Reaction score
Verizon Wireless is by far the fastest. But make sure you have good signal at your house. 4GLTE is stupid fast.

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Verizon Wireless is by far the fastest. But make sure you have good signal at your house. 4GLTE is stupid fast.

I never ever sniffed 4G and I live in south fl.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brandon9559

Reaction score
Why would Verizon want to "tap out the iphone"? They sell the iphone....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
Why would Verizon want to "tap out the iphone"? They sell the iphone....

------------------------------------------
ok you got me there maybe i should say motorola and apple

craig12

Reaction score
Great post,we should learn from you Does it really work?

brandon9559

Reaction score
Perhaps because they want to lure in even more people who want a top-of-the-line smartphone but want nothing to do with Apple or Blackberry? There's also the fact that they likely have to pay quite a bit to Apple to carry the iphone, and if they have their own phone that customers gravitate toward worst case scenario is that they can negotiate a new deal from a better position and best case Apple pays them to continue to carry it. Speculating a bit here of course, but it's only rational that a company would want to create a device that is even more desired than one that they already carry. Dinosaurs will die.

I think its pretty safe to say that Motorola would want to beat out the iphone to sell more units...as far a Verizon is concerned I don't think they really care. To them a smartphone sale is a smartphone sale. I don't think it matters too much what brand it is. Sure they love new devices because it creates excitement...which brings them new lines of service and contract renewals. Verizon doesn't produce phones...they provide service for phones. Therefore I don't think its "rational" to think that Verizon would want a phone to stomp out a phone that they make plenty of money off of.