Who has the best..

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I think we should make up our own Droid jokes haha

*Cue Barry White Music and THIS guy's voice* (that video is totally clean, if you worry when you see the title... and quite funny)

"Baby, if you allow me root access, I'll adb push my su to you and bring you some Simply Stunning Chaos. Then I can become your Succulent Desire.... and don't worry, I'm clocked to just the right frequency to make sure you don't Ultimately regret meeting me instead of somebody more Incredible. My name?.... well, some call me Woodyman, take that however you want to baby. But to those that know me the best, I'm simply known as ... 'The Shizzzz'... yeah that's right. What was that... a screen protector?! I ain't no iPhone baby, I haven't been in the pants of almost every girl out there. But you don't have anything to worry about, beautiful, b/c I'm Bugless. Cyanogen, baby, Cyanogen... What, you don't know what that means either? Well, you're in for a surprise, I'm told it's the hottest new lingo on the street... But that's why they call me 'The Shizzzzzz'... "
lol some pretty funny lyrics

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Old one...

Jackson was moving towards California. On his way to the city, he stopped at a local market and went to the washroom. The first stall was taken, so he went in the second stall.
Soon, he heard a voice from the next stall... "Hi there, how is it going?"
That was okay, but Jackson was not a person to strike conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road.
He did not know what to say, but he awkwardly said, "Not bad..."
Then the voice said: "So, what are you doing?"
Jackson thought that a bit weird, but said, "Well, I'm going back to California..."
Then, he heard the person say: "Look I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the next stall answers me."

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Old one...

Jackson was moving towards California. On his way to the city, he stopped at a local market and went to the washroom. The first stall was taken, so he went in the second stall.
Soon, he heard a voice from the next stall... "Hi there, how is it going?"
That was okay, but Jackson was not a person to strike conversations with strangers in washrooms on the side of the road.
He did not know what to say, but he awkwardly said, "Not bad..."
Then the voice said: "So, what are you doing?"
Jackson thought that a bit weird, but said, "Well, I'm going back to California..."
Then, he heard the person say: "Look I'll call you back. Every time I ask you a question, this idiot in the next stall answers me."

but a good one!

Reaction score
Man: How much does a polar bear weigh?

Woman: How much?

Man: Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is ...

How did the blonde break her arm raking leaves???

She fell out of the tree :)

toddegreene

Reaction score
...and my personal favorite...

A horse walks into a bar and orders a beer, while the bartender's pouring it, he asks, "Hey, why the long face?".