who has received the OTA for the 4.1.2 update?

Got it last night, Northeast Texas. Wasn't notified, but rather made inquiry through, about phone... Check for updates. Never gotten updates that way before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Got it last night, Northeast Texas. Wasn't notified, but rather made inquiry through, about phone... Check for updates. Never gotten updates that ready before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Same here. It didn't show up, but just found it by checking the updates. Downloading now.

Received update today. Much ado about nothing. I see no difference, the camera still sucks.
From NYC, visiting west coast of Florida... just rednecks, Walmarts, and gators.

I tried an indoor, low light shot many times, and the sharpness was horrible. FAIL.

I would love to see an example. I think the camera is great for a phone camera!

Good to go in Colorado. Seems to run somewhat faster, hopefully less buggy.

I would love to see an example. I think the camera is great for a phone camera!

No, compared to my thunderbolt (not the greatest), this camera is terrible.

Red meat is not bad for you. Green fuzzy meat is bad for you!

I got it last night it messed up my text messaging app the delivery report don't work now. It check like bit should also. I done a reset still don't work...anyone having this issue?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I think they changed the Phone Lock options. I don't remember the option to have no screen lock. Is that new? I like it. And did they remove the face recognition unlock?

Phone lock option for no lock was there before the update.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2.

I was just in the process of taking the OTA, which nearly an hour ago I had already on 4.1.2. I was receiving some error messages, and decided I would try and back out of it. For me this worked, I went into Safestrap and restored an earlier backup, first of 4.0.4 which didn't take. However, I ran my most recent backup of 4.1.1 and it was purely successful. Anyhow, I snapped off some screenshots of my unsuccessful re-attempt to get 4.1.2. I am much happier with my Root and JB 4.1.1.

View attachment 61412 View attachment 61413 View attachment 61414

I talk to Verizon Saturday at their corp store they are having issues with this update one is texting delivery notification don't work now also gmail won't send....they said they have a bunch of calls on these two main issues so far...there probably will be patch coming soon since this update mess everyone maxx HD up.....Eric:angry:

Back