who else loves the "chin"?

MrTommy

Reaction score
Artificial Intelligence?

me too, i kinda dont like the virtual keyboards but yea with big fingers good luck using the slide out one without a stylus or something like that.

And as an added bonus, I've grown to LOVE that AI that picks words and if it guesses the right one, you 'punch' it and it not only places the word, it inserts a space for the next word. Now,all this may be common stuff to all smart phones, but since this is my first smart phone, I'm lovin' it!

biglu

Reaction score
I definitely like the chin but one drawback for me is that you have the chin and the square navigation button on the same side which makes it hard to reach my right dumb any further than the I,K,M row of letters, I can reach my left thumb all the way to Y,H,B keys.

This of course is something you get used to. I still love the phone.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I updated to 2.0.1 and my chin still can't grow a beard.... what gives ? :p I was hoping we could be twins.

MrTommy

Reaction score
I noticed I got some sort of automatic update this morning, and now the 'come alive' screen looks different (and better). Easier to get out of sleep mode when the phone rings. It says my firmware version is 2.0.1 as well. Is this all there is to upgrading? I LOVE IT!:icon_ lala:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed I got some sort of automatic update this morning, and now the 'come alive' screen looks different (and better). Easier to get out of sleep mode when the phone rings. It says my firmware version is 2.0.1 as well. Is this all there is to upgrading? I LOVE IT!:icon_ lala:
That's all there is to it! You've been upgraded! The new lock screen is part of the upgrade. I like it more than the original as well.