Who came from CB or other sites B.D. (before Droid)

cpjr

Reaction score
Current ModmyI senior Mod....crackberry member and now getting my feet wet here ;)

tktouch12

Reaction score
ipodtouchfans
a little everythingq
and maybe a member at modmyi, but idk for sure on that one

Serialkilla

Reaction score
Former BB'er as well...for quite a few years. BBOS,(was 1 of the first site officals there), Crackberry from time to time,BBrocks, Pinstack. I still hang out at BBOS a lot - made a few friends there, and can't leave them! lol... my wife still has the storm,so I'm in there tweakin' her OS constantly...lol - she hates it,I love it. I am Spector5 @ BBOS, and Bassvictim @ Pinstack, for those of you here that I recognize from the other forums. I do have to say, this is an awesome new home,and all Mods and members are very helpfull and just all around an awesome community!

Jus Cruisin

Reaction score
Still have a Storm 1 and I got my wife a Droid for Christmas. I will be switching from the Storm in May when I can do an upgrade. Maybe the price will go down some more by then :). I am not completely dissatisified with the Storm but the Droid seems to be a nice upgrade. I was hoping my wife would like the Storm better and then I was going to take the Droid off her hands....no way says the wife.

spaceman

Reaction score
I was a frequent CrackBerryer, and then checked out Android Central. I still visit CrackBerry often and check out whats new in that world. Just joined this site today!

gth5003

Reaction score
I was a crackberry fan and member before heading to droid forums.........I still tell all my friends who get blackberry's to join crackberry since it is a very helpful and useful resource. Of course I have already tried to get them hooked on android but to each their iwn!!

thrashtrash

Reaction score
Android!

I can from XDA and alldroid. I've been on G! since the day it was released but before that i tried my hand with some very basic winmo mods. The tilt is the worst phone i have ever owned! touch pro was ok but it was android FTW

fgw

Reaction score
Recent Convert from Blackberry

I have had my Droid for less than one week. I was on Crackberry Forums almost every night and still had my original Storm 1. I love my Droid and have no plans to go back to my Blackberry.

jlamb30

Reaction score
Crackberry here. I don't even have the Droid yet, but am learning all I can. I already don't have much interest in CB any more.

big.daddy

Reaction score
former crackberry member here also. Used to have a blackberry Tour and still have an 8330 as my just in case phone.

bigthinker

Reaction score
I'm just curious, who came over here to D.F. from another website? For example, I was an official Crackberry, so I was on Crackberry Forums, and also HoFo.

Nothing though compares to the awesome friends I have made on here since I got my Droid and started using DF and the sharing of ideas and information here has been valuable to me.
I came over from CB....The Droid family is a very special place to be. If you are out in the public at all and using your phone, fellow Droiders come up and visit right out of the blue. Exchanging ideas or just visiting about the Droid itself....Droid Nation.....Great to be Here!!!:motdroidvert:

G

gatewayad

CB then BBOS for me, liked everyone at BBOS just didnt like my storm much (except for the email)