Droid Magic - App Reviews

vastidious

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been kind of itching to pull together a review site for Android / Droid apps. I've finally gotten around to doing it. However as I start adding content, I'm not sure this is going to be the end format.

However, I'd like to share it with you and would welcome comments and suggestions. The current domain name where it's located is a temporary location. But nonetheless, check it out and let me know. (UPDATE: I got the domain registered and it's active. So use the new web address below!)

The ultimate goal for me is to periodically post reviews of Droid apps that I have used. I have friends who ask me all the time what I apps I like. So this is my way to disseminating the information to anyone who wants it.

Thanks for taking a moment to check it out.

The site is called Droid Magic, and you can get to it here. www.droid-magic.com

Last edited:

searayman

Reaction score
I like very much, looks and feels very slick and clean. Will subscribe to its rss once its in its permanent domain!

big al

Reaction score
always good to have more sources for information and sharing / help

OP
V

vastidious

Reaction score
The site has gone live, it's on the new domain and I've started adding reviews. You can find the site at:

www.droid-magic.com

The RSS feed should be working now, the Twitter account is up and functioning.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
wow that is a clean site. keep up the great work, im gonna bookmark your page.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like it too. Even has a comments section so he can get flamed on his reviews...lol

Very nice site. Good job.

OP
V

vastidious

Reaction score
I am moderating the comments, but I won't turn away from a good proper flaming. <grin>