While charging, notification LED always orange. LED won't not notify on SMS/Whatsapp

Gilad

Reaction score
[h=2]While charging notification LED always orange. Will not notify on SMS/Emails/Whatsapp[/h]
While charging the phone, i want to be able to know if there are any notifications from SMS/Emails/Whatsapp/Missed calls...

The notification LED nevertheless is always orange.
And i can't tell if i have messages waiting.

Another thing, can you add "Constant on" to the led notification frequency?
Currently it can flash between every 9 to 2 seconds.
Why not every 1 second or always on?

And on HTC desire, we have more colors then green and orange which do not seem to be supported
frown.png

Other than that - Amazing Rom PPL !!

OP
G

Gilad

Reaction score
Just did, didn't work, it's like the charging LED priority gets the highest value.
But nice app, thanks anyway...

chewy74

Reaction score
have you tried looking under the led settings to customize your notification perferences? it will address most of what you want done in terms of frequency, duration & color of led

/settings/personal tab /led settings

OP
G

Gilad

Reaction score
Yep, Tried that, and there is something else that bugs me with this settings, as I wrote:
"Another thing, can you add "Constant on" to the led notification frequency?
Currently it can flash between every 9 to 2 seconds.
Why not every 1 second or always on?" :)

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Just a guess on my part, but I imagine constant on was negged as it is a real battery chow hound. I am confused, not a rarity, but I thought I read you only have a few led color options. My OG on MIUI offers me around 8+ color options.
Not sure why other settings led are being overrided.
Here's a quick experiment, try to change the blinking settings to longer delays. First try all at 9 seconds and email yourself or call from another line and leave yourself a vm, perhaps something positive, like "You the real man now, dog". Always nice receiving a good vm, even if it is from you to you.

If still no luck, change blink rates again but stagger the times so they are 7, 8 and 9.

If no luck still, give it the Fonzie elbow to the jukebox move. Drop an elbow on the sucker and show it who's the boss. I don't mean turn on the TV and watch the show, as that will probably be lost on the OG since it is cold hard and lacks a good sense of humor.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs

OP
G

Gilad

Reaction score
Was thinking about something like a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick to the face of the black eyed LED, but maybe I'll meet you halfway.
Nevertheless, one does appreciates your Jagger moves...
With modesty, G.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Was thinking about something like a Chuck Norris Roundhouse Kick to the face of the black eyed LED, but maybe I'll meet you halfway.
Nevertheless, one does appreciates your Jagger moves...
With modesty, G.

That was so hilarious, while reading it, milk started shooting out of my nose. Odd thing is, I wasn't drinking any moo juice!

If you try the my moves, I would love to hear how things work out.

walkin the walk while tappin the talk
danceswithbongs