Which Screen protector is better?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Where do you but all these various brands of screen savers?

Mostly direct. I'd post links but I am mobile right now.

Just Google Zagg, Phantomskinz, Best Skins Ever, Invisible Gadget Guard or Boxwave. There are a few others. Also eBay. Some of them sell there at substantial savings.

OP
JamesX

JamesX

Reaction score
My Original Message have the link to each of the brand's purchase page. They are available directly from the manufacturer.

I think the the other posters also posted the link for the brand they mentioned as well.

thrashtrash

Reaction score
I went through about 3 Zagg protectors and hated them. I have the Seidio one on now and absolutely love it. Very easy to put on, no bubbles, and it is sooooooo smooth.

i might need to try the seidio cover. I didnt like the feel of the zagg

It has the complete opposite feel of the Zagg protector. It is very inexpensive compared to Zagg, so give it a try. I literally spent around $75 on Zagg protectors, so my switch and preference has nothing to do with saving money. I just think it's a better product for touch screens.

SEIDIO is awesome and they offer lifetime replacements

aacanela73

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the bodyguardz have them on every phone. More of a pliable silicon kind of cover and comes in screen only or whole phone packs. NLU Products

armeddroid

Reaction score
i have Zagg, got them at best buy.
Mine went on perfect.
No bubbles and dried out by next day.
They too have a lifetime warranty

dub8420

Reaction score
Had the invishield put on when I bought it and I think it takes 24 hours to completely dry and seal is what the rep said but I messed with it the whole time and it is still perfect and feels great and the screen looks crystal clear.

dub8420

Reaction score
Where do you but all these various brands of screen savers?
got mine at best buy $30 w/ purchase of the phone but I'm sure it's just $30. It's supposedly some extreme anti-scratch there's a youtube video about it with some guy tearing up the screen w/ a key and on the invisible shield it looks perfect and the one without is pretty jacked.:greendroid: